TO SOOTHE + MOISTURIZE for all SKIN types.
Our soap bar is a timeless, humble classic and Green-Beauty Co's first-ever formulated product using food waste. Green-Beauty Co's hot processed soaps are lovingly formulated to be used as both facial and body bars.
Walk out of the shower feeling like a spring day with Green Beauty’s Rosy Walnut Scrub Soap Bar. A gentle exfoliant that scrubs away dirt and grime while deeply nourishing the skin moisturizing elements and natural fatty acids. We suggest using this bar when you are looking for an extra dose of self-love or incorporating in into your daily routine. Either way, it is a go-to for Mama Earth and a Green Beauty staple.
Why We Love It:
- Made with olive pomace oil which is leftover/food by-product from olive oil
- 100% natural, palm oil free, vegan & cruelty-free
- Rich creamy lather for a luxurious cleanse
- Scented naturally with high-quality essential oils
- Green-Beauty Co's hot process soap method naturally produces glycerin, which allows skin to absorb moisture more readily.
- We handmake each bar so color, design and shape may differ from what's pictured.
A Note on Our Process:
Our Founder Ruchita first started the ideation of Green-Beauty Co in 2017 when she fell in love with the soap making process. All our bars are clean, sustainable, versatile, travel-friendly, indulgent yet humble to your skin and our planet. All of our soaps are made "superfatted" i.e nourishing plant butters or oils which are retrieved from food byproduct or food waste. Overall our formula contains more than 50% of food waste. By adding this additional fat from food waste in our process, our soaps maintain more nutritive properties throughout the soap-making process. This means your skin will receive an extra dose of moisture while cleansing.
4.5 oz / 131 g Bar of rosy walnut soap
Saponified Olive Pomace Oil, Coconut Oil, Hemp Oil, Ground Walnut Shell, French Pink Clay, Germanium Essential oil and Rose Otto